Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Results Are In!

Noah had his six-month checkup today...here are the stats!

Weight: 19.8 pounds, 80th percentile
Height: 26 inches, 20th percentile

Weight v length (or maybe it's the other way): 76th percentile

The good news is that he is starting to even out with his weight and length. I better enjoy the chub while I can!

Noah is as healthy as can be and Doogie (this is what I call the pediatrician since he looks like he is twelve and he acts like a kid himself) was totally impressed with all that Noah is doing (and eating). Noah had one oral vaccine and five pokes (four routine and one flu). We go back in a month for the second flu shot and again in January for his nine-month check.

Noah had a great time playing with the paper on the table. He even got a sticker with his name to post in the waiting room for getting a flu shot (I will get that picture when I go back this weekend with Leah for her flu mist; my hands were full having both boys with me)

Enjoy the picture of my chubba chubba chunka monka from Doogie's office!

No comments:

Post a Comment