Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pinterest

I am kind of late to the "Pinterest" game, but I find myself using the site more and more.  I have done lots of 'pinning' but haven't really tried out any of the pins!  I have used a few quotes and cartoons in my classroom, and I used the parchment paper idea to hang pictures, but that is about it.  I did go out this weekend and purchased some felt to put on the bottom of my desks and chairs at school, instead of using tennis balls, for noise control.  What is it about teenage boys and the need to take dirty tennis balls off the chairs and throw them around the room?

I recently found an idea to clean an oven - our 'self-cleaning oven' isn't very good at self-cleaning.  And those close to me know that I have been in desperate need of a new oven because the inside is nasty - until now!  I found a pin about using baking soda and vinegar to clean the inside of an oven - and it worked pretty well!
BEFORE
AFTER
I'm hoping after another round or two I will have a spotless oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment