Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pee Pee on the Potty

Leah did it! This morning I went in her room to get her up. I flipped her light on and she sat straight up in bed and said "pee pee on potty mommy" So we went in the bathroom and Leah sat down. About 5 minutes later, she got up and sure enough, she had gone pee pee! Now, I am of course very hopeful that this is the start to potty training, but when we got home this afternoon she had absolutely no interest. Oh well - we will not push her, but if she asks to go we will certainly encourage her to use the potty. I just need a few days home alone with Leah to get her started. Everything else she has done has come so easily - giving up a bottle, sleeping in a twin bed and giving up the pookie - I just hope this next step will be just as easy!

1 comment: