Saturday, August 25, 2012

Noah - 4 Months!

Noah was four months last weekend, and had his four month check-up.  As we already knew, he is growing!  Weighing in at a whopping 17.5 pounds (90%) and 24 inches (20%).  The good news is that his length percentile is increasing while his weight percentile is decreasing!  He loves the "I am going to roll onto my tummy and scream like a mad-mad because I hate being on my tummy so mommy flip me over so I can flip again before you have a chance to get away" game.  Oh what a fun game it is!  He is staying on his belly longer every day, but hasn't figured out how to roll to his back, which is supposedly the 'easier' way to roll!  We have also started Noah on a little rice cereal.  The first night Noah didn't care for it so much, but since then he loves it!  We will be moving on to oatmeal next and then to some orange stuff - yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment