Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Bathroom

So not really a new bathroom - just some re-decorating.  The bathroom had been a light green with a zoo shower curtain - a pink elephant and a blue hippo.  But I wanted a change!  I found some hooded bath wraps that I really liked, so I took it from there.  I had the towels embroidered with Leah, Max and Noah.  I asked Pat to paint the room white and I found a white and navy shower curtain with matching hand towels and sink accessories.  Pat painted an oak shelf/hook thing navy and I purchased three frames and some paint from Michael's that matched the hooded towels.




Hard to tell in the pictures, but the frames and towels match perfectly!


Below are the pictures that I put in the frames.


Special thanks to my hubby who simply smiled when I asked him to paint the bathroom (took three coats!) and the oak shelf.  I am sure some choice words went through his mind when I asked for his help, but he really did not complain too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment