Sunday, March 10, 2013

Snapshot Sunday

Enjoy!
Very blurry pictures taken on my phone at Max's gymnastics class

Monday nights have become Mama - Max - Mondays

We go to Max's Scooters class

and then out to dinner

I love having one-on-one with each of my children!
Leah's dance class


Kick the tambourine


Leah with Auntie Natalie

Nora

The husbands thought Natalie and I were crazy to take the four children to Mac n Joe's...but we did it and had an awesome time!


Nora and Noah...future sweethearts?

Nora

What happens in five years....Max, Noah and Leah....friends Nora, Lily and Lanie, and brand new twins Charlie and Jack!

Now open...Flub's!


Kaida snuggled up with me Friday night

Leah ate all those pickles - and a few more!

Movie night - Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment