Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pat: 32!

That's right!  Pat celebrated his 32nd birthday this year.  I took Leah shopping and she did a pretty good job of picking out his gifts: a Reds t-shirt, a box of K-cup coffee, and Sponge-Bob golf balls.  He says he is going to use them at his upcoming golf outing - we shall see!  And I gave Pat a box of balloons filled with money - the kids had a great time breaking the balloons!

The kids always like it when I tie a balloon to their chairs for their birthdays, so we picked one out for daddy.  Leah, Max and cousin Addison made Pat a birthday banner and I made Pat his favorite cheesecake and chocolate cupcakes for the kids.  And each child got their own candle to blow out too!

We didn't get to see much of Pat on his birthday due to his marching band commitments, but I think he had a great morning!  It was a crazy morning so I didn't get very many pictures, and the ones I did get did not turn out so great.  Still need to figure out my camera!





No comments:

Post a Comment