Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July!  It is still so incredibly hot and humid here, we are having an inside day, again.  I feel like we are running out of things to do inside, but the other day I opened the closet in the front entryway and I saw our box of art supplies.  So today we had an arts and crafts day.  We first kept with the spirit of the day and made flags.  Later Leah and Max colored and painted.  We certainly missed being with family this year, but Pat's job keeps us in Cincinnati for the Hamilton parade.  Leah has been funny about parades lately, I think it is the noise of the fire truck's horn.  So I stayed home with all three kids, which was fine, it is just too hot to take Noah outside.  Enjoy our arts and crafts! 








Proudly displaying their works of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment