Saturday, July 28, 2012

No Bones About It...



...Noah is a chunk!

I have saved all of Leah's and Max's clothes in the event we would have a third baby.  After Noah was born we sold and donated all of Leah's clothes and we have started to go through all of the bins of clothes I had saved that belonged to Max.  It was my hope that I would really be able to use all of Max's clothes and still buy a few new things for Noah (every baby deserves something of their own!)  But it appears my plan has backfired.  Noah is currently 3 months old.  He is wearing 6 month and 9 month clothing.  When Max was 3 months old, 3 month clothing was still pretty roomy on him.  I had 'bones' pajamas for Max for Halloween, and he was 5 months old at the time.  They are a size 6 month.  Max wore them until Christmas because they were a little big when he first wore them.

This is Noah.  Again, he is 3 months old.  These pajamas are a size 6 month.  His toes are curled.  I don't think he will wear these until Christmas, let alone Halloween!  We have opened the 9 month bin - full of winter clothes!  I guess we have some shopping in our future!

And a side note, Noah does smile.  He just does not smile for the camera!  And as you can see Noah is still sporting the Einstein look!


No comments:

Post a Comment