Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Holy Smokes ~ It's Been Awhile!

I can't believe I haven't updated this blog since March!  Yikes!  Maybe that is because we had a busy spring and start to summer!  I think I will try to update some of our bigger 'events' in a few short posts.  So I guess I will start with our Spring Breaks.  Pat and I rarely have the same break, and this year was no exception.  Before heading north to Cleveland, I took Leah and Max to Pat's school for lunch.  Max and Leah had a great time playing with the instruments!  


I spent the first few days in Cleveland at my parents' house and Max had his first haircut - really just a bang trim - since he is no longer wearing his helmet (that is another post).  








Pat joined us for the weekend and we went to the East-Side and spent the night at Nana's house.  We were able to meet our new nieces, Alyssa and Carissa (I don't have any pics of these cutie pies), who were born at about 31 weeks.  They have since come home and are doing well!  Leah and Max also got to spend some time with cousin Greg.  Leah and Greg enjoyed running in circles at Nana's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment