Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cedar Point ~ America's Roller Coast!

Pat and I think it has been about 8 years since we were at Cedar Point ~ which is so hard to believe given that I went every summer growing up.  So it happened to work out this year that Pat would be taking a class for two weeks at Baldwin Wallace, and my brother and sister-in-law were able to get a weekend off work, so the Lindsey ~ Naylor families headed to Sandusky for an overnight.  We stayed at Castaway Bay and enjoyed the indoor waterpark on the first day.  And since we stayed at a Cedar Point resort, we were able to get into Cedar Point an hour early.  We were able to get on some of the bigger rides without the wait.  Due to some back issues (although I did ride the Raptor which is a favorite), I stayed with my parents and kids while Pat, Christopher and Jamie rode the roller coasters.  Leah, Max and my niece Addison had a great time at Planet Snoopy.  Turns out it was good that we were man-to-man so that the two little ones could ride too!  Enjoy the slideshow of Planet Snoopy!


Below are two pictures of Pat, Christopher and Jamie getting ready for blast-off on Top Thrill Dragster!  They are in the last two rows!


No comments:

Post a Comment