Monday, August 9, 2010

Leah Turns Two


Our first big event of the summer was Leah's birthday. I can't believe she is two! It is hard to remember when she went from being a baby to a little girl - complete with a fun personality and a stubborn temper! We celebrated Leah's birthday all weekend. When Leah turned one, Pat and I purchased a brick in Leah's name to be placed in the entrance at the zoo - so we first headed to the zoo to see her brick (it took almost a year for it to be installed)


Memaws, Hippas (grandmas and grandpas) and Nana made it into town and we went to Oxford to Mac n Joe's for dinner.

The next day was Leah's birthday and her party day. Her special gift was a Radio Flyer tricycle. She is still learning how to pedal on her own, but for now she is satisfied with the streamers and bell. Her favorite little friends all came to celebrate and fun was had by all. We completed the weekend with a brunch before everyone left town. Unfortunately I was too busy socializing that I did not get pictures. I'll post what I have - hopefully the Memaws have some to share!

1 comment: