Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day

I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I would have liked on Christmas day - I felt like I should have hired a photographer to capture all of the great moments!  Sometimes it is just better to experience it all and not worry about getting just the right picture.  I do feel bad I didn't get many pictures, especially of Noah being it was his first Christmas - but the memory of the day will be with me forever!

Leah's reaction Xmas morning
Max's reaction Xmas morning
Noah doesn't really know what is going on!
Max LOVED his Batman backpack - no longer have to use Leah's old pink one!
Car Ramp


Leah's big gift - dress up - Leah LOVED it!
Made by Daddy
Thanks Pinterest for the idea!
My favorite gift - a board to mark the kids' heights!
Leah convinced Max to dress as a pirate
A clean floor!
We snacked all day before Memaw and Hippa left; so dinner was just a grilled cheese while watching Charlie Brown - at least the grilled cheese was cut into Christmas shapes!
Watching new movie The Lorax in his new sleeping bag
My bare stairwell - I will miss my stockings until next December!
Camp Out in Mom and Dad's room - new sleeping bag for Max and flashlights for Leah and Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment