Monday, April 16, 2012

Walking

Walking - I am convinced that it does not bring on labor!  We have been walking the mall, parks and neighborhood - and still no #3.  We even went back to the zoo - and nothing!  But, Memaw is in town and has never been to the Cincinnati Zoo, so I didn't mind going down.  It was also a perfect zoo day.  And somehow we got there before it got crowded.  We did our normal loop around the zoo - elephants, giraffes, gibbons, train, bears, carousel, gorillas.  Sometimes we are there at the right time to feed the giraffes, but not this time.  But that is ok because then the exhibit was not so busy.  And we were lucky - one of the giraffes thought it was a feeding time and was hanging out right at the deck!  I didn't get a picture because I was holding Max and I enjoyed just being with him while he kept saying "Hi Giraffe!"  Sometimes a moment like that is better than a picture! 




A very tired Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment