Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Day Fun #2

So we have already had a second snow day - two in one week! We decided to have more of an indoor day since it was snowing all morning. I was even able to make an appointment for a haircut, Max already had an appointment scheduled for his flu shot, and then Pat decided to get a haircut, too, so staying inside made the most sense, at least for the morning.
I wanted to do something with Leah to get ready for Christmas, but I did not want to make a big mess. So I decided on making Pretzel Treats - yummy! All you need is a small pretzel, a Hershey kiss and a holiday M&M. Leah did an awesome job of unwrapping the kisses and placing them on the pretzels - she didn't even try to eat one while on the job! Once she did decide to sneak a little snack - she was fired! I also made some chocolate-dipped jellies. Max had a great time hanging out in the kitchen!
After our afternoon appointments, Pat was outside shoveling and filling the bird feeders. Leah really wanted to go out - so I bundled her up and she headed out to help fill the feeders. She had a blast! Another perfect Snow Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment