Saturday, June 23, 2012

Chubba Chubba!

Noah, aka Chubba Chubba, turned two months this past week which meant another trip to the pediatrician. And he has lived up to his nickname! He weighed in at a whopping 14 pounds and 9 ounces (93rd percentile) and is 22 inches long (I think the length is wrong and sometime when i think about it I am going to measure him myself, I'm having trouble snapping his onesies!). When his doctor came in she actually called him "tank" and said he is the size of a four month old! However I was told to not worry about his weight that he is perfectly healthy and developing well! We ended the appointment on an unpleasant note-four pokes! Noah is definitely the most dramatic of my three children when it comes to shots (who would have ever thought someone could be more dramatic than Leah!)





This is the best I could get of Noah at the doctor's office. Noah loves to turn his head just as I am about to take a picture! He's dodging the camera already!

Other news in Noah's development-some fun stuff! Noah is smiling more each day and coos-music to my ears! Leah absolutely adores her baby brother and the feelings are mutual. Max is becoming more aware of Noah's presence and likes to practice identifying body parts using Noah. Sometimes Max is a little too rough-instead of just pointing and saying "eyes" he pokes, and instead of pointing and saying "nose" he honks and twists! Noah is also starting to sleep through the night. We are just hoping to develop a solid routine of sleeping all night before school starts back up in August!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment