Thursday, June 19, 2014

So It's Been About a Year...

Since I really posted.  I made some posts in December and last week during our trip to Florida.  But the rest of the time?  Yikes!  I have been BAD!  Last summer I purchased a new MacBook...hoping it would encourage me to post more regularly for friends and family...especially those out of town...to keep up with our family.  I guess I just got too busy and the blog was on the back-burner.  I am hoping to, once again, catch up over the summer and stay on top of things!  When looking through the posts from last year, I stopped with our new backsplash in July 2013...which I am by the way LOVING!  So let's take it from there!

July 2013


Hanging out with Hippa



Smores!



At the zoo



Trip to Dewey's after the zoo

Kings Island



Parky's Farm




Malley's

Hippa took Leah to see Lion King the Musical







No comments:

Post a Comment